Resources from Accuritas Global Solutions
Business Intelligence and Analytics for Transportation
Accuritas Downloadable Literature
- Accuritas Overview and Product Sell Sheet
- Executive Summary Document / Accuritas Overview & Model – Please Contact Us to receive a copy (Quick 5 Minute Read / Designed for Busy Executives)
- Recent News From Accuritas – October 2016 (1 Page Summary of Our Most Recent News and Upcoming Events)
- Press Release – 26 September 2016 – Accuritas Global Solutions Selected as a Finalist for the 2016 Lloyd’s List Global Big Data Award
- Information and FAQs – FleetWeather name change to Accuritas
- Accuritas Full Page Advertisement – September 2016
- Accuritas Full Page Advertisement – July/August 2016
- Accuritas Full Page Advertisement – April/May/June 2016
- Accuritas Full Page Advertisement – March 2016
Accuritas Press & Media Items
- Accuritas Logo – Standard Resolution – JPG
- Accuritas Logo – High Resolution – EPS
- See our news page to access press releases and news announcements
- Full Media Kit – Please Contact Us for our current media kit to be sent to you
Presentations and Articles
- DOWNLOAD a copy of the presentation: “Big Data, Shipping – Now What? A Shipping Professionals Guide to Getting Started on the Big Data Path.” – Jess A. Hurwitz, Executive Vice President & CTO, Accuritas Global Solutions, March 23, 2016, 2016 CMA Shipping Conference, Stamford, CT.
- DOWNLOAD an audio track of the presentation: “Big Data, Shipping – Now What? A Shipping Professionals Guide to Getting Started on the Big Data Path.” – Jess A. Hurwitz, Executive Vice President & CTO, Accuritas Global Solutions, March 23, 2016, 2016 CMA Shipping Conference, Stamford, CT.
Spotlight Marine Technology Information, Trends, Reports and Resources
- Global Marine Technology Trends 2030 Report from Lloyd’s Register Marine – Global Marine Technology Trends 2030 is the culmination of a collaborative project between Lloyd’s Register, QinetiQ and the University of Southampton. The report examines the transformative impact of 18 technologies on ship design, on naval power and on the use of ocean space in 2030.
- The Future of Shipping – Concept Video from Rolls-Royce – Rolls-Royce presents a vision of a future land-based control center in which a small crew of 7 to 14 people monitor and control a fleet of remote controlled and autonomous vessels across the world. The crew uses interactive smart screens, voice recognition systems, holograms and surveillance drones to monitor what is happening both on board and around the ship.
- Technology Outlook 2025 from DNV GL – This site from DNV GL demonstrates their vision for future technology and innovation on a wide range of platforms and focuses on what the technology landscape may look like in your industry over the coming decade. CLICK HERE to go right to the Shipping Industry Section
Don’t see what you are looking for or need? Please Contact Us with your request. We will be happy to assist you with whatever you need.